Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Sadness or depression
- Anxiety or panic
- Grieving over the loss of someone you love
- Relationship problems - professional, family, or romantic
If so, you should consider beginning psychotherapy.
Do you find yourself asking some of these questions?
- Why do I feel burned out or tired all the time?
- Am I on the right career path...should I move in another direction?
- Why do I have trouble making changes in my life?
- I am thinking about retiring...what will I do for my next career, my Second Act?
A Life Coach can help you manage your transitions.
I use a goals-oriented approach to counseling and coaching. Most of my patients and coaching clients find that they move quickly towards overcoming their obstacles and reaching their goals. There are some who find they face more complex situations, and this may require us to lay out a series of goals that we address sequentially over time.
For psychotherapy patients, I accept most insurance. For life coaching clients, I offer several different packages that mix in-office assessments and coaching sessions with periodic phone consults.
I offer appointments Monday through Thursdays starting at 7 AM until 5 PM. To get more information about my fees, insurance, available appointment times, or to schedule an appointment, call me at 301-401-8704 or email me at [email protected].
My offices are located in Fairfax, Virginia near the Dunn-Loring Metro Station and Bethesda near the Bethesda Metro Station... both offices are less than a 30 minute drive from most of the Maryland, Washington DC, and northern Virginia area.